Wednesday, May 12, 2010

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I've been in eight weddings, worn eight bridesmaid dresses, and I've worn dozens and dozens of bridal gowns for bridal expos. Each dress, special in its own way, could not ever compare to the feeling I got when I put on MY dress! It was amazing. A moment I will never forget. It has felt like years since I've ordered it, (Keep in mind I only ordered it in January), but it is here! It is really and truly... FINALLY Here!!!

Kyle asked me how many times I think I'll try it on between now and the wedding. I casually replied, "probably only a zillion." Of course that was probably an understatement because I plan on putting it on every time he isn't around! Heck, I might even wear it on the plane the day after the wedding for the entire trip to Hawaii. I may even wear it on the beach when we get there! I love my dress! It is so perfect in every single little way! Kyle might just have to pry it off of me in order just go get me out of it! Of course I'll be kicking and screaming and cursing him the whole way! :o)

I'm going to pick it up tomorrow night. Naturally I'm going to the gym tonight to see what I can do about miraculously getting in shape one day before trying on MY dress! Hey, stranger things have happened!

Also, we booked our flight. Kyle's parents are amazing! They are flying us to Hawaii FIRST CLASS!!! Can you picture it? Me looking like Ellie May from the Beverly Hillbillies sitting in First Class in my wedding gown ordering free cocktails all the way to Hawaii? Yes, I think that sounds fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment