Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Back to Charleston...

I feel like I was just there... and yet I'll be on my way again tomorrow for my B.A.C.H.E.L.O.R.E.T.T.E weekend! I can't even begin to explain my excitement! It is a very rare thing that adults get to have sleepovers anyway, but I get to spend the whole weekend with my girls and I am S-T-O-K-E-D! I mentioned to Kyle last night that I didn't want to hurt his feelings, but I doubt I'll miss him much this weekend... good news is- its mutual. I'll be in Charleston, and he will be in Savannah with the guys! How exciting is that!?!?!? I feel like a little girl! eeeek!!!!

The best part (scary part) is that I don't really know anything that is going to happen this weekend! Now, I have been warned, but I'm still not even 25% sure that I know what to expect... My LOH lives and breathes to plan events and I just so happen to be the perfect guinea pig for her. I'm sure there will be plenty of body parts, lacy things, beverages, and other embarrassing paraphernalia involved in this "Celebration Surprise" weekend!  Ah, I cannot wait!!!!

I still have lots of things to do before I head out tomorrow, but I honestly can't stop thinking about how much fun we are going to have!!! Wahoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment