Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pumpkins, latte's, and pies, oh my!

It's almost that time...my absolute favorite time of year. Fall is right around the corner. Mmm... I'm feeling warm and fuzzy just thinking about it. It makes me so happy to see the leaves changing, to feel the cool breeze on my  face, and to smell the crisp autumn aroma in the air... there isn't anything quite like it.

No wonder why I picked October for our wedding month, right? It's the best month! There's just something about it that makes me feel right at home. However, I have to be careful too because that is also the time for soups, and pies, and all kinds of delicious goodies that like to stick right around my hips for the winter! ;) (and we thought only animals store food for the cold months.)

Either way, I couldn't be any more excited. I just get to add one more thing to look forward to every year, and it just so happens to be one of the most important events of my entire life! How awesome is that?

Let's discuss the list of things that are coming up right around the corner:
Charleston Bridal Shoot
Bachelorette weekend
WEDDING
HONEYMOON
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Christmas

Are you catching my drift?

Carolina snuggie, fuzzy socks, and snowflake pajamas... here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment