Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I should get better at updating this doohickee!

It's getting closer!!! Almost 6 months now and less than 200 days. Can you believe it?!?!?!? Well, I'm getting excited. All of the fun parts will start up soon, and I'm looking forward to it. Now, if I could just get my little tail in shape, I will be doing just fine!

In other news, ladies and gentlemen I am pleased to announce the new and improved town of Rock Hill. It seems that nature has decided to paint it yellow! No kidding- EVERYTHING is YELLOW!!! I decided to spray off my car the other day when I got home because it was getting hard to see out of my windows. The next morning when I walked out to what I thought would be my shiny semi-clean car, I found Lester (my car) looking twice as yellow as he did the day before! I have officially given up until after all this mess has washed away... Isn't April supposed to be the "showers" month? Hmm.. we should probably check on that!

I made my first fondant cake a couple of weeks ago for my brother's birthday. It was super cute, and I'm right proud of myself for my first try. Everything was homemade (even the fondant and buttercream icing) and it tasted delicious too. It did take 6 l-o-n-g hours to make though!!! I'm making another one tomorrow for my cousin's birthday party on Friday. I bought hot pink and black food coloring and I'm going to get some cute little decorations for it too. Of couse I would want to make a girly cake! Anyway, my brother's cake is below. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment