Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All I got for Christmas...

This was the first Christopher Christmas for us as husband and wife in our new house. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was to start celebrating first thing that morning! I got up before Kyle, put the coffee on and had the sausage wheels in the oven before Kyle even woke up... then I proceeded to run and jump on the bed singing and dancing, doing what I could to get Mr. Christopher to wake up and come open presents with me. I sang him my personal favorites, including: "Christmas Time is Here," "Wake Up," and "Rise and Shine."
Needless to say, he wasn't quite as excited as me, but he got up anyway... (after about the fourth full song and my dances really started getting creative).

So, once he f-i-n-a-l-l-y got up and we opened our presents, we went to my parents' house to open, then to my dad's parents', and then home to take a cat nap, and lastly, to my mom's parents' house. It was a FULL day, and  I ate a whole TON...er...  I mean... I had an allergic reaction to something and my body has swollen up... :)

So here are a few of my favorite items that I got.

First, from Kyle/Santa:
9251365 Front Large

and ipod docking station



and some money

and then from my parents/Santa:


navy Hunter boots (that I LOVE)



Moonlight Magic Bath and Body Works



The Eclipse Movie



Clothes

and a few other things...

We also got a few of these


and a little more of this:



All in all, it was a great Christmas, and I really enjoyed it! Now if I can just get rid of this pesky little sinus infection, I will be doing really great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment